Nooch English Muffin
I love nutritional yeast, which I learned from Lisa of The Well Necessities is also called “nooch.” I basically add it to anything and everything. It natuarlly contains protein and B vitamins, many brands fortify it with B12, AND it is deliciously cheesy. I’m addicted and my local Whole Foods sells it in bulk, so now I never have to buy it in plastic! This Nooch English Muffin is a go-to breakfast for me when I’m craving “cheesiness” in the morning.
- 1 English Muffin (gluten free if desired)
- 1 Tbsp Ghee (I love Fourth & Heart Brand)
- 1-2 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- Toast your English Muffin.
- Add the ghee almost immediately so it melts and then top with the nutritional yeast!