Chill Yoga Flow Bites- Oatmeal Cacao
Let’s finish this week and coast into the weekend by relaxing and releasing stress. This week has been energetic and so fun as I shared my one week program with Kait Hurley with you all. The best part is that it’s not too late to join. Sign up here for your FREE 14 day trial and you can catch up on all the classes + recipes I’ve put together.
Day 3 of the program: Chill Yoga Flow. This has to be my favorite workout on Kait’s app. Flow into the weekend with this gorgeous hip opening yoga flow. After a week of sitting down, stretching out those hips feels so good. And, to support calm vibes, I’ve created these Chill Yoga Flow bites, which are loaded with magnesium. This powerful nutrient helps regulate the body’s stress response, plays a key role in energy production, and helps stabilize your mood. Enjoy this gorgeous yoga flow and finish it with these nourishing bites. You are going to love this combination!
CHILL YOGA FLOW BITES (Oatmeal Cacao) (makes ~20)
- 1 cup Oats
- 2/3 cup coconut flakes
- 3/4 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup ground flax
- 10 dates
- 4 tbsp hot water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cacao nibs
- Take a small bowl and place the dates + 4 tbsp of hot water. Let these sit while you prepare all the other ingredients.
- Add all ingredients, except the dates, into the food processor or high speed blender. Then, add in the dates and the hot water.
- Blend/process until a large ball forms.
- Roll the mixture into balls (makes about 20) and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Enjoy these after Kait’s Chill Yoga Flow or for a healthy, nutrient dense snack.