Ancolie Jar Salad
Ancolie is one of my favorite places to eat in New York City. The food is amazing; it is made from the best ingredients and with a lot of love. Ancolie is also a 4 Star Certified Green Restaurant. It sells all the food in reusable glass jars that you can return for $1 off your next purchase…but I never do! Instead of making Mason Jar Salads, I make Ancolie Jar Salads! It is my favorite jar to eat out of. I love to use my turmeric egg salad (recipe below) as the base and then load the rest of the jar up with vegetables.
Turmeric Egg Salad
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 1 Tbsp Sir Kensington’s Fabanaise
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- Ground pepper
- Mash the hard boiled eggs in a bowl.
- Mix in the fabanaise, turmeric and ground pepper until combined.
- Note: The ground pepper helps absorb turmeric so you reap all of turmeric’s anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Use as a based for an Ancolie Jar Salad or for the “meat” of a sandwich.